|Located within close proximity of Stellenbosch University campus. The Nooitgedacht Block C residence is ideal for students seeking the ultimate Live & Learn concept which enhances student living regarding wellbeing, academics, social living, security, etc. All values of on-campus residences are incorporated. The building consists of 32 cluster of which some are 7-8 bed clusters with subdivided shared or single rooms and some are 4 bed clusters with 4 single bedrooms each with their own study.
Stellenbosch University Accredited Private Residence
2017 Application Forms – APPLY NOW
Fast facts regarding Nooitgedacht Block C:
SHUTTLE TIMES (From 22 February 2016 – WEEKDAYS ONLY)
07h00 – 09h00: To campus from Nooitgedacht;
09h10: From Merriman Bridge
09h40: From Nooitgedacht C; Waits at Merriman till 10h10
10h10: From Merriman Bridge
10h40: From Nooitgedacht C; Waits at Merriman till 11h10
11h10: From Merriman Bridge
11h40: From Nooitgedacht C; Leaves from merriment right after the drop off to go on lunch
11h50 – 12h50: Ricardo Lunch; No Shuttle
12h55: From Merriman Bridge; Return immediately to Merriman – no waiting at Nooitgedacht – Students that are ready can get in
13h10: From Merriman Bridge
13h40: From Nooitgedacht C
14h10: From Merriman Bridge
14h40: From Nooitgedacht C
15h10: From Merriman Bridge
15h40: From Nooitgedacht C;
16h10: From Merriman Bridge
16h40: From Nooitgedacht C
17h00: From Merriman Bridge; Return to Merriman – no waiting at Nooitgedacht – Students that are ready can get on
17h30: From Merriman Bridge
- National Government approved specifications supported by The Association of Colleges and University Housing Officers of South Africa (ACUHO-I).
- Managed by Stellenbosch University with a student leadership structure in place (i.e. head students) to develop the student community in Nooitgedacht Block C.
- Students will actively partake in general campus activities as part of a Private Student Organisation
- Shuttle Service at no extra cost.
- Basement parking available at R2 400 per annum.
- High profile 24 hour security (internal and external, enclosed private road in a student hub area).
- Access to building via student card.
- Potential to establish your own student identity.
- A choice of three types of cluster i.e. 7/8 or 4 bed plus own studies.
- Each cluster consists of communal kitchen, lounge and two bathrooms.
- Fully furnished, build in cupboards, self-catering, self-maintainable.
- Bedrooms: Built in Desk, 2 bookshelves, clothing cupboard, bed, curtains, chair and bin.
- Kitchen: Fridge-Freezer, microwave, 4 plate built in hob, 2 bins. Have to supply own cutlery, crockery etc.
- Living area: 3 seater couch, 4 chairs, coffee table and curtains.
- Private Internet access available at an affordable rate.
- Laundry Services available – Easypay.
- Pre-Paid electricity in clusters (general electricity only lights and plugs).
- R42 400 per annum for Shared Partially divided Room in 8 bed cluster.
- R45 750 per annum for Single Room in 8 bed cluster.
- R66 000 per annum for Single Room with own study in 4 bed cluster.
- Above tariffs INCLUDES SHUTTLE SERVICE ON WEEKDAYS, HOTWATER USAGE AND CLEANING OF COMMUNAL AREAS ON WEEKLY BASIS.